List of software created by STX Next Python Experts and published under Open Source licenses.
- This application suite is yet another approach to testing HTTP applications. It enables developers to record test sessions in their browsers, edit the parametrized outcome and play it back multiple times. There are a couple of unique features like automatic parametrization of variables during recording, support for a wide range of assertions to be checked during test playback and a visual test configurator/runner.
- Deploy Plone site to static files.
- Converts clips from AVI format to FLV during upload to Plone
- This logger offers some facilities to make logging from python code and ZPT templates easier.
- This is extended Python Debugger (pdb). It offers a few useful features that helps in debugging, especially zope2/zope3/plone instances.
- Plone viewlet containing a link for manual triggering action of purging varnish cache for the url of the actual view.
- Access nested dicts and lists using JSON-like path notation.
- An installable Diazo theme for Plone 4.1
- Add-on Product for Plone that gives the possibility of displaying the web content of the site in the grayscale colors.