If that challenge sounds in any way relevant, you should watch Tech Leaders Hub session.
Our guest was Tsvika Naveh, VP of Platform Engineering & Product at WalkMe.
We've been discussing the topic of migrating enterprise systems. The technical challenges associated with such a change are just the tip of the iceberg; Tsvika was also talking about how such changes affect team structure and team culture, and how to navigate this situation as a high-level executive.
At WalkMe, Tsvika’s roster of team members includes over 100 people, with a wide range of responsibilities including product management, R&D, and DevOps. He brought a wealth of experience to this Tech Leaders Hub's episode.
We have discussed about:
– How to migrate enterprise systems
– How such migrations relate to lean product development
– How software architecture and team culture influence each other
– How to restructure teams when breaking up a monolith
– What it’s like to manage both R&D and product together and how leading the product management changes your development process and methodology
VP of Platform Engineering & Product at WalkMe
R&D Director - Platform at Natural Intelligence
R&D Manager at justAd
Dive into our library of Tech Leaders Hub sessions full of advice that will help you make better decisions and avoid common mistakes as a tech executive.
Our newsletter brings you all the best links for tech leaders from around the web—so you won’t have to spend time looking for good content yourself. Plus, you’ll get informed about all of our upcoming streams, webinars, and events.