New technologies like Web3, blockchain, and the metaverse are finding new advocates and critics every day.
The challenge for tech leaders is to know which technologies you should invest your time in, and which you should approach with caution.
Perhaps there are even some technologies that are simply a distraction, and the less time you spend on them, the better.
But how can you tell which technologies have potential, and which don’t?
That’s the question we tried to answer on the next Tech Leaders Hub session.
Our guest was Espen Sande Larsen, Senior Vice President Of Technology Exploration at DNB, the largest bank and financial services group in Norway.
We discussed about:
– the hype trains tech leaders are on
– whether you should really be excited about Web3, blockchain, the metaverse, and other technologies
– what the history of Web 2.0 can teach us about the hype for Web3
– who actually wins in the hype cycle
– additional advice from Espen on hiring, management, and team composition
Senior Vice President Of Technology Exploration at DNB
Solution Architect at Compello AS
Web Developer at MOVE Entertainment Ltd
Dive into our library of Tech Leaders Hub sessions full of advice that will help you make better decisions and avoid common mistakes as a tech executive.
Our newsletter brings you all the best links for tech leaders from around the web—so you won’t have to spend time looking for good content yourself. Plus, you’ll get informed about all of our upcoming streams, webinars, and events.