Look no further! Python Tech Radar has the answers you seek.
With Python Tech Radar, you’ll get unique insights from a community of Python experts. Our resident team of specialists have shared their expertise on the most cutting-edge developments in the Python world—with an additional guest contribution from Łukasz Langa, CPython Developer in Residence at the Python Software Foundation.
On top of that, we have also compiled a report based on data collected from a survey of 100+ Python developers of various levels of advancement. All in all, the result is over 100 pages of in-depth observations on the current state of Python and its future.
Why download Python Tech Radar?
- Stay up-to-date on the latest trends in the Python landscape
- Get insights from experienced Python specialists
- See what the future holds for the Python ecosystem and stay ahead of the competition
- Make informed decisions about the solutions you use for your projects
Part I: The Expert Guide
- Python’s Infinite Adjacent Possibilities by Łukasz Langa, CPython Developer in Residence at the Python Software Foundation
- The Business Impact of Python 3.11’s Performance Boost by Maciej Urbański, Expert Python Developer at STX Next
- Will Python Ever Become Fully Asynchronous? by Jan Pleszyński and Szymon Darmofał, Solutions Architect and Senior Python Developer at STX Next
- Maximizing Value with Python: MVP Development in the Software Industry by Łukasz Wolak and Marek Melzacki, Senior Python Developers at STX Next
Part II: The Developer Report
- What are the biggest challenges of using Python right now?
- What skills are the key to becoming a great Python developer?
- When do you think is the right moment to jump on a new Python release?
- Which architecture do you recommend most for greenfield commercial projects?
- How many hours a week do you dedicate to learning?
- Which Python implementation will be the best choice in the future?
- How much development do you think will be automated through AI?
- What will be the next Python-related hot topic?
A sneak peek into the report
Created in partnership with
Ready to take your Python know-how to the next level?
Download Python Tech Radar and dive into the insights shared by experienced users of the language.